QOU370-1021 Square D 3P 70A 240VAC 120VAC Shunt Trip SQD QOU Circuit Breaker
- Usually ships in 1-3 days.
- Square D
- 3P 70A 240VAC 120VAC Shunt Trip
- SQD QOU Circuit Breaker
- 3P 70A 240VAC 120VAC Shunt Trip SQD QOU Circuit Breaker
QOU miniature circuit breakers and switches are available for surface-, flush-, or DIN rail mounted applications in one-, two-, and three-pole constructions. QOU miniature circuit breakers are used for overcurrent protection and switching on both ac and dc electrical systems.
QOU Miniature Circuit Breaker Types Miniature molded case circuit breakers are intended for use in residential and commercial applications. They are tested and listed according to UL Standard 489 and CSA Standard C22.2 No. 5-02 for molded case circuit breakers and enclosures.
QOU miniature circuit breakers are unit-mount (lug/lug) thermal-magnetic circuit breakers which:
- Provide a means to manually open a circuit.
- Automatically open a circuit under overload or short circuit conditions.
- Feature common tripping of all poles.
- Have a Visi-Trip® trip indicator.
- Can be flush-, surface-, or DIN rail-mounted.
- Has lugs at both ends (cable-in/cable-out construction)
- Operate in any position.
- Are fully tested, UL Listed, and CSA certified for reverse connection without restrictive line/load markings.