MPDB63133 Ferraz Shawmut Mersen 3-Pole Open-Style Power Distribution Block
- Usually ships in 1-3 days.
Mersen power distribution blocks provide a safe and easy method of splicing cables, splitting primary power into secondary circuits and fulfilling requirements for fixed junction tap-off points. All blocks are UL and CSA approved while meeting spacing requirements for feeder and branch circuits in conjunction with UL508A and the National Electrical Code®. PDB options include single or dual conductor primary inputs and up to 30 secondary outputs.
- Ferraz Shawmut Mersen Brand
- Power distribution block
- Load Side Wire Range 4-14
- Load Side: 4 Openings per Pole
- Line Side Wire Range: 2/0 - 14
- Line Side: 1 Opening per Pole
- 3-Pole Block
Ratings: Volts : 600VAC/DC Amps : 65 to 2260A based on NEC table 310.15(B)(16) 75ºC ampacities SCCR : 100kA with properly sized fuse.