This 50 Amp power inlet box is designed for outdoor use and can be hardwired directly to a manual transfer switch or transfer panel, eliminating need for cords running through windows or doors. This raintight unit includes a built-in flanged inlet male plug, inlet cover, four combination 1/2-and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, bottom and back. The power inlet box is rated for 50A@125/250VAC. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in.
- 50 Amp Rated
- NEMA 3R Power inlet box
- Designed for outdoor use
- Hardwire directly to manual transfer switch or transfer panel
- Removable face for fast installation
- NEMA L14-50P CS6365 configuration
- Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box W/ Cover
- For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles
- Meets NEMA 3R Requirements
- Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle
- Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs
- Listed to UL-1008 requirements.
- All steel construction
Connecticut Electric 50A Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box with Cover. For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles. Rainproof generator power inlet box with cover. Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle. Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs. Listed to UL-1008 requirements. All steel construction. California Standard CS6375, 50 Amp Inlet.