EGSPI30 Generator Power Inlet Box 30A NEMA 3R with Cover
30 Amp Power Inlet Box is designed for outdoor use and can be hardwired directly to a manual transfer switch or transfer panel, eliminating the need for cords running through windows or doors. This raintight unit includes a flanged built-in inlet plug, an inlet cover.
- Outdoor rated plugin box for a portable generator
- To connect a generator to a transfer device for backup power
- 30 amp 4-wire NEMA L14-30 style power inlet
- 30 Amps
- Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box W/ Cover
- For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles
- Meets NEMA 3R Requirements
- Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle
- Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs
- L14-30 inlet plug and hinged door to prevent pest infestation.
- All steel construction
- Listed to UL-1008 requirements.
- Connects a generator cord to a manual transfer switch or transfer panel
- Raintight metal cover ideal for outdoor mounting
- NEMA L14-30P rated flanged inlet plug
- 30 Amps, 125/250 VAC, 7,500 watts
- Generous wiring space facilitates rough-in
- UL listed
- Face of the box is removable for fast installation
Connecticut Electric 30A Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box with Cover. For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles. Rainproof generator power inlet box with cover. Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle. Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs. Listed to UL-1008 requirements. All steel construction.