CHFAFGF120 Cutler Hammer Eaton 1P 20A 120VAC Combination Arc-Fault & GFI Circuit Breaker
- Usually ships in 1-3 days.
Eaton is expanding its line of arc fault and ground fault solutions to include the dual purpose arc fault/ground fault (AF/GF) circuit interrupter for residential and light commercial applications. The AF/GF circuit interrupter was developed in response to the 2014 National Electrical Code (NEC) that now requires AFCI protection in kitchens and laundry areas as well as the historical requirement of ground fault protection. Eaton’s AF/GF circuit interrupter will offer both types of protection in one familiar package. The AF/GF circuit interrupter provides quick installation and a single location to easily access and identify tripped circuits.
- AFCI & GFCI Protection
- Dual purpose arc fault / ground fault circuit interrupter
- 20 Amp,
- Type CH Combination Arc Fault/Ground Fault,
- 10 kAIC, 120/240 VAC
- Integral LED indicates seven different trip causes, reducing troubleshooting time
- Eaton’s proven reliability of arc-fault detection to reduce unwanted tripping due to interaction with devices or appliances
- Provides one device for both AFCI and GFCI protection, allowing for a single point of reset
- Offers complete protection from arc and ground faults for the entire circuit, including home-runs
- Enables a lower installed cost versus other code-approved alternatives by using only one device to achieve both AFCI and GFCI protection
Eaton understands the importance of safety in the home. At Eaton, our expertise, impactful solutions and customerfocused approach enable us to develop innovative solutions for what matters most to you. Eaton provides a broad range of circuit protection solutions and expertise that support enhanced safety, reliability and efficiency for global applications. Eaton has a heritage of innovation in circuit protection that dates back to 1914 and continues to invest in research and development to provide industry-leading solutions