BRLAFGF115QN Cutler Hammer Bryant 1P 15A 120VAC AFI/GFI Dual Function Quick Connect Breaker
Eaton’s Type BR (1-inch) dual purpose AF/GF is available in 15 A and 20 A ratings. Eaton has also included a diagnostic LED trip code indicator that displays seven different codes to assist in troubleshooting.
- Cutler Hammer Bryant Brand
- BR Quick Connect Neutral electronic breakers
- Single-pole 10 kAIC #14–4 Arc fault/ground fault
- 120VAC AFI/GFI Combination
- Bryant Circuit Breaker
- 1P 15A 120VAC AFI/GFI Combination Bryant Circuit Breaker
- Lifetime trip code retention
- Overvoltage protection
- Continuous self-test of electronic components
- Diagnostic LED trip code indicator displays most recent trip code
- Single, accessible point of reset
The 2014 National Electrical CodeT (NECT) expands the required use of combination arc fault protection to kitchens and laundry areas. The existing requirement for ground fault protection is unaffected by the new requirements, creating scenarios where a dual purpose AF/GF circuit breaker is the most efficient device for meeting code.