- BREAKERS FUSES CONTACTORS PANELS
- Cutler Hammer
- BQ220215 Cutler Hammer Quad 20A/15A 240VAC Bryant Circuit Breaker
Eaton's, type BR, BQ and BQC Quadplex circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). These breakers are designed for use in BR type load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched buss stabs. Also, BQ and BQC circuit breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.
- Type BR, BQC Quadplex Circuit Breaker
- BQ220215 circuit breakers have Independent Trip
- Cutler Hammer Quadplex circuit breakers have the rejection tab feature
- Outer 2-Poles: 20-Amp
- Center 2-Poles: 15-Amp
- All BQ and BQC Quadplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR (heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration) applications
- Bryant Circuit Breaker
- 10kAIC Interrrupton Rating
- Quad 20A/15A 240VAC Bryant Circuit Breaker
- All BQ and BQC Quadplex (CTL) circuit breakers conform to Section 384-15 of the latest National Electrical Code.