The THQLSURGE conveniently connects inside the GE Powermark™ load center, directly onto the bus, like a circuit breaker, providing direct protection for the entire panel and all attached loads.
- SurgePro GE Brand
- 27 kA
- 120/240 Voltage
- 1520 Joules Transient Energy Rating
- 1 phase, 3 wire
- Surge Protector 2P Space
- GE THQL Circuit Breaker
- AC power surge protection
- Surge Protector 2P Space GE THQL Circuit Breaker
- AC power surge protection for the entire home or office – computers, TV, appliances and all other sensitive electronic equipment
- Protects against dangerous lightning and utilityproduced power surges
- Installs in or next to your GE load center (the best location for protecting all AC circuits in your home)
- Meets newest UL 1449 3rd edition surge protection requirements
SurgePro™ AC surge protectors are designed for service entrance or subpanel locations. Each provides small, easy to install surge protection for the entire home or office. The protectors consist of multiple metal oxide varistors with internal thermal and overcurrent protection. An LED indicates the proper function of the protection elements.
Use in conjunction with other GE SurgePro products, including the Telecom and Coaxial Surge Protectors. SurgePro and PowerMark Gold are trademarks of the General Electric Company.