Murray plug in Circuit breakers are intended for use in Murray load centers or meter combinations.
- Double Pole 2P
- Plug-In MP-T Type
- Manufactured by Siemens Murray ITE
- Double pole, 60-Amp 240V type MP circuit breaker
- 10,000 air interrupting rating
- Murray type MP circuit breakers provide easy plug-in connections in Murray enclosures and the time saving insta-wire feature
- Compatible with Murray rock solid load centers
- Use for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system
Murray offers a wide array of thermal-magnetic circuit breakers that are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your home’s electrical system. To provide additional protection Murray offers circuit breakers to protect against severe electrical shock or electrocution, mitigate the risk of electrical fires and protect against damaging surges and Voltage spikes. Circuit breakers are intended for switching and protection of your home's wiring from high temperatures caused by excess current higher than the rating of the wire. While thermal-magnetic circuit breakers are the key element for overload and short-circuit protection of your electrical system, there are potentially dangerous conditions that do not involve over current.