LOW-PEAK®: Dual-Element, Time-Delay – 10 seconds (minimum) at 500% rated current. Current-Limiting. Class J – 600 Volt.
- Bussmann Brand
- 600Vac (or less), 300Vdc (or less)
- Interrupting Rating: 300,000A RMS Sym. (UL) 100,000A dc
- Class J Type
- OEM Buss Fuse
- 30A 600VAC Class J Buss Fuse
- Dimensions: L 2.25" x W .81"
- True dual-element fuses with a minimum 10 second timedelay at 500% overload.
- Long time-delay minimizes needless fuse openings due to temporary overloads and transient surges.
- Can often be sized for back-up protection against motor burnout from overload or single-phasing if other overload protective devices fail.
- High interrupting rating to safely interrupt overcurrents up to 300,000A.
- High degree of current limitation due to the fast speed-ofresponse to short-circuits.
- Faster response to damaging short-circuit currents than mechanical overcurrent protective devices.
- Reduces let-through thermal and magnetic forces in order to protect low withstand rated components.
- Proper sizing provides “no damage” Type “2” coordinated protection for NEMA and IEC motor control in accordance with IEC Standard 947-4-1.
- Dual-element fuses have lower resistance than ordinary fuses so they run cooler.
- Lower watts loss reduces power consumption.
- Unique dimensions assure that another class of fuse with a lesser voltage rating, interrupting rating or current-Iimiting ability cannot be substituted.
- Space-saving package for equipment down sizing.
Recommended fuseblocks/fuseholders for Class J 600V fuses See Data Sheets listed below
• Finger-safe fuseholders - 1152
• Open fuseblocks - 1114
• Open pyramid fuseblocks - 1108
UL Listed — Special Purpose*, Guide JFHR, File E56412 CSA Certified, 200,000 AIR, Class J per CSA 22.2 No. 248.8 Class 1422-02, File 53787. *Meets all performance requirements of UL Standard 248-8 for Class J fuses.