Posted by ACDC USA on 7/18/2023 to News & Blogs
While postmaster@outlook email messages serve an important purpose in keeping users informed about system events and actions, they can sometimes become a source of inconvenience and clutter. But the problem lays within your recent changes made to your settings. The purpose of these notifications is part of the "tracking, return receipt" menu.
Here is the fix:
- On your Outlook Click on "File"
- Click on "Options"
- Select "Mail" on the left panel
- Scroll down to "Tracking"
- Uncheck the options under "For all messages sent, request:"
- Click "OK" to save and close the Options window.
Copyright 2001-2022 ACDC USA, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
acdcUSA.com© is a subsidiary of ACDC USA, Inc.