Access Able Access Panels are designed to allow access to service areas. Access Panels can be used for access to plumbing, electrical, security systems, telephone, computer cables, and sprinkler systems. Reversible feature allows for flush mounting or surface mounting.
- Actual Door Size: 13-¾” x 29”
- Frame Size to Outer Flange: 17” x 32-¼”
- Wall Opening: 14” x 29-½”
- Material: High Impact ABS
- Color: White
- Electrical access panel provides a service area for electrical, security systems, telephone, TV, computer cables, plumbing, and sprinkler system applications
- Access panel is reversible - can be flush mounted or surface mounted, no framing required
- Manufactured from high-impact ABS, White Textured surface
- UV Stabilized for outdoor use
- Can be painted, wallpapered or tiled to match any décor
- Patented clips on electrical access panel door & frame eliminates sagging or bowing of door in ceiling applications
Surface Mount Installation: Cut appropriate size opening using frame as a template. Check for level. Apply construction adhesive to backside of frame flange. Fit frame into opening. Press flange against wall to ensure flat installation. After adhesive is set, snap door into place.
Flush Mount Installation: Nail or screw frame into place at desired location with flange flat against the stud. Check for level. Drywall or plaster to the top of the flange. Snap on door after wall covering is complete.