1/8" to 3/4" Master Boot Universal Roof Flashings - Versatile Universal Flashing for multiple roofing types.
Arfco Master Boot Roof Flashings are engineered for profiled roofing materials and can be installed on all types of roofing surfaces, including metal, plastic, tile, rubber membrane and others. The base is designed to form a seal on any panel configuration and roof pitch, regardless of pipe location. Master Boot is pliable so it won't crack or break. It accommodates vibration, pipe movement caused by expansion and contraction, and snow-load movement. Master Boot is made of EPDM and compounded specifically for maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone and ultraviolet light.
- Outside Diameter of Pipe to be Flashed: 1/8” to 3/4”
- Base Length: 2-1/4"
- Base Width: 2-1/4"
- Top Opening: 1/16"
- Cut to Fit Base Size: 1/8" - 3/4"
- Universal flashing can be used with any type of corrugated roofing material, ie: asphalt, plastic, tile, rubber, metal, etc. (not for hot mopped or built-up roofs)
- Self-sealing Step-Cone boot made of premium grade E.P.D.M., which gives it maximum resistance to weathering due to ozone & UV light
- Flexible Aluminum Alloy rim assures universal flashing form fits and has corrosion resistance - excellent for ribbed metal roofs
- Provides a Permanent Seal that is unaffected by expansion/contraction, vibration, ice, snow, hailstones, etc.
- Installs in about 10 minutes
- Excellent for wall penetrations - weathertight and airtight, inside or outside
- Easily customized with sharp knife/scissors to accommodate a broad range of diameters
- Slides over vent pipe & conforms to any roof pitch