Advanced protection, energy efficient Class RK5 dual element, current-limiting, time-delay fuses with optional open fuse indication on select ratings. Dual-element feature provides the best time-delay performance, allowing closer sizing and superior protection of motors and transformers. Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance short-circuit and overload protection.
- Bussmann Brand
- IR — 200kA Vac RMS Sym. — 20kA Vdc
- Class RK5, FRS-R Type
- Buss Fuse 600Vac, 300Vdc
- Time-delay – 10 second (minimum) at 500% of rated current.
- Closer sizing allows for smaller fuses and less costly switches.
- 2/10A 600VAC Class RK5 Buss Fuse
- Provides motor overload, ground fault, and short-circuit protection.
- Helps protect motors against burnout from overloads and single-phasing when sized properly.
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination).
- Provides current limitation to help protect downstream components from high fault currents.
- Offers a 10-second time delay at 5 times the rated current.
- CE, UL Listed, Std. 248-12, Class RK5, Guide JDDZ, File E4273
- CSA Certified, C22.2 No. 248.12, Class 1422-02, File 53787
- Dimensions: L 5" x D 0.81"
Class RK5 fuses with a 200kA interrupting rating for use in a broad range of applications. The time-delay feature makes it possible to use fuse amp ratings that are much smaller than those of non-time delay fuses. Considerable cost savings occur by permitting the use of smaller size switches, panels, and fuses themselves. Gives motor running back-up protection to motors without extra costs.