50 Amp, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 125/250V Grounding. Locking Flanged Inlet.
This 50 Amp power inlet box is designed for outdoor use and can be hardwired directly to a manual transfer switch or transfer panel, eliminating need for cords running through windows or doors. This rain-tight unit includes a built-in flanged inlet male plug with inlet cover, four combination 1/2-and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, bottom and back. The power inlet box is rated for [email protected]/250VAC. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in.
- Amperage: 50 Amp Rated
- Voltage: 125/250VAC
- 4 Wire
- 3 Pole
- Designed for outdoor use
- Hardwire directly to manual transfer switch or transfer panel
- Removable face for fast installation
- CS California Style CS6375 configuration locking flanged inlet.
- Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box W/ Cover
- For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles
- Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle
- Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs
- All steel construction Outdoor Rated 3R Panel
- Dimensions: H 8”x W 4.5”x D 4.5”
Connecticut Electric 50A Rainproof Generator Power Inlet Box with Cover. For use with EmerGen Switch Transfer Switches and matching Generator Receptacles. Rainproof generator power inlet box with cover. Complete with Pre-Wired Flanged Inlet Receptacle. Accepts Siemens HR Series Conduit Hubs. Listed to UL-1008 requirements. All steel construction. California Standard CS6375, 50 Amp Inlet.
Corresponding Connectors and Plugs:
- Locking Female Cord End Connector: CS6364C
- Locking Male Cord End Connector: CS6365C
- Locking Flanged Male (Installed in this model): CS6375
- Locking Receptacle (Box Mount Outlet): CS6369
50 Amp, 3 Pole, 4 Wire, 125/250V Grounding.