Eaton Type BQC circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). Our BQC breakers are 1 in. wide and trip to the center position. Type BQC breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.
- Cutler Hammer Brand
- Outer Two-Pole Common Trip: 15A
- Center Two-Pole Common Trip: 20A
- 120/240 Vac
- Bryant Circuit Breaker
- Type BQC Quadplex Common Trip Center and Outer Poles
- Quad 240VAC Bryant Circuit Breaker
- BQC quadplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR applications
- Wire Size Range Cu/Al 65 °C or 75 °C: #14 - #4
- Type BQ quadplex have independent trip
- Type BD Duplex, BQ and BQC quadplex (CTL) circuit breakers conform to section 384-15 of the latest NEC and install breaker only in panel positions that have notched bus stabs
- 2-pole, Quad breaker
- UL Type BRD
FAQ: What is the difference between BQ and BQC breakers?
- BQ Breaker: Allows for Independent Trip of each circuit.
- BQC Breaker: Common Trip element internal to breaker trips all circuits supplied by the breaker when any circuit experiences overload or short circuit.