Eaton's, type BR, BQ and BQC Quadplex circuit breakers protect the wires in your home from overheating (referred to as an overload) and fault currents (referred to as short circuits). These breakers are designed for use in BR type load centers and should be installed only in panel positions that have notched buss stabs.
- Cutler Hammer
- Outer Two-Pole Independent Trip: 15-Amp
- Center Two-Pole Independent Trip: 50-Amp
- Quad 15A/50A 240VAC Bryant Circuit Breaker
- Two-Pole Requires Two 1-Inch (25.4 mm) Spaces
- 120/240 Vac
- All Quadplex circuit breakers have Independent Trip
- All Quadplex circuit breakers have the rejection tab feature
- All BQ and BQC Quadplex circuit breakers carry listing for HACR (heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration) applications
- All BQ and BQC Quadplex (CTL) circuit breakers conform to Section 384-15 of the latest National Electrical Code.
Also, BQ and BQC circuit breakers are UL approved genuine replacement breakers for load centers made by Westinghouse, Challenger, and Bryant.