Above Ground Insulation Piercing Connectors Main 750-3/0 Tap 10-14 - Anyone can use our DIY Above Ground Connector
Above Ground Insulation Piercing Connectors Main 750-3/0 Tap 10-14 features include:
- Main Range: 750 - 3/0 AWG
- Tap Range: 10 - 14 AWG
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.4" x 2.8"
- DIY connector Installs In Just Minutes Saving Many Man-Hours On The Job
- Eliminates Wire Stripping, Connecting & Taping of Split Bolts and Adding Inhibitor
- Above ground connector can be installed on Energized Circuits eliminating Power Shutdowns
- Overhead services - both insulated & bare mains, above grade URD services, street lighting, non-tension splicing & tapping, insulated replacement for split bolts, tapping without cutting the main, gutter taps.
- Double shear-head bolt guarantees correct torque tightening every time, ensuring a quality connection, & eliminating the possibility of hot spots, damaged wires or loose connections
- No cable stripping required, simply insert the jacketed cable into the entry port & tighten with a 1/2” 6 point socket
- Turbo spacer allows tap side to remain open while you hand tighten the DIY above ground connector on the main wire (all models except 96102 & 96104)
- Blue Rubber Insert recreates insulation when used on bare wire. Used to avoid any damage on neutral messenger. (Only on Models 96106, 96110, 96112, 96114)
- The bolt and all external parts of the connector are completely isolated from energized parts and the bolt is covered by the plastic shear-head. The installer has no contact at any point with an energized part.
- Can be installed on energized conductors, however, the tap must not be under load.
- Corrosion-free connection is good for hot, cold, damp, & salty connections. Properly installed the connector seals water-tight. This is accomplished by a sealant tank, that during installation is compressed and forces sealant out to protect the connection from oxygen and water. Copper teeth are tin plated, shell is high strength UV resistant thermoplastic insulating material, steel bolts are galvanized.
- The connector bodies are made from high-strength fiber-reinforced thermoplastic and galvanized steel bolts
- UL486B Listed for cu to cu, al to al, & cu to al; 600 Volt, 194°F (90-DegreeC) Rated, Meets ANSI C119.4 requirements