Copper Ground Pipe Clamps - Serrated Collar 1/2" - 1" - These Copper Ground Pipe Clamps have a serrated collar to accomodate adaptors to ground armored cable or conduit to water pipes.
Copper Ground Pipe Clamps - Serrated Collar 1/2" - 1" features include:
- Cast Copper Ground Pipe Clamps have serrations that would match the serrations of the armored cable or conduit adapters
- Used to Connect Copper Grounding Conductor to Water Pipe, Ground Rods & Copper Heater Tubing etc.
- Manufactured from High Conductivity Cast Copper alloy
- Supplied with Steel Screws, Zinc Plated for corrosion resistance
- Cast Copper pipe clamp provides maximum conductivity & strength
- cULus Listed
- Use with MORRIS Cat# 91603, 91604, 91605, 91606 Serrated Adaptors for Armored Cable or Conduit Grounding Applications
- Dimension Measurements = Inches
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
Copper Ground Pipe Clamps - Serrated Collar 1/2" - 1"Spec Sheet