Flexible Braid Jumper Straps 12" - Our Flexible Braid Jumper Straps offer High Conductivity to maintain electrical connections.
Flexible Braid Jumper Straps 12" features include:
- Length: 12"
- Indoor Amp Rating: 330A
- Outdoor Amp Rating: 400A
- KCMil Circular Mils: 154,500
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Pad Hole Size: 1-1/2" X 9/16"
- Manufactured from High Strength High Conductivity
- Extra flexible tinned copper braid, Copper Alloy, Pure Electrolytic Copper
- ElectroÂ€ÂTin Plated Pure Electrolytic Copper Ferrules
- High vibration/Expansion applications
- Used wherever it is necessary to bridge expansion gaps, allow for misalignment or absorb vibration between moving parts of current carrying leads of equipment
- Flexible Braid Jumper Straps manufactured from high conductive extra flexible Tinned Copper braid flattened into a rectangular shape for greater flexibility
- Mounting pads on ends are made of Tin Plated pure electrolytic Copper for superior surface contact area
- Prevent breakage of insulators, bushings or equipment due to misalignment during settling of substation foundations
- UPC: 60198691620