Heavy Duty Ground Clamps - Heavy Duty Ground Clamps can be buried in earth or concrete.
Heavy Duty Ground Clamps features include:
- Water Pipe Range: 1/2" - 1"
- Ground Rod Range: 1/2" - 1"
- Rebar Range: 3/8" - 1"
- Wire Range: #8 - 4/0 AWG THHN / THWN / XLP
- Heavy Duty Ground Clamps are used to Connect Grounding Conductor to Water Pipe, Ground Rods, Copper Tubing or Rebar up to 1” in diameter
- Can Accomodate #8 Through 4/0 Gound Conductor can handle just about any size ground wire & just about any application
- Cast of High Strength High Conductivity Copper
- Supplied with Stainless Steel Set Screws
- Suitable for Direct Burial in Earth & Concrete
- Provides Maximum Conductivity & Strength
- Direct Burial marked on clamps
- UL467 Listed for Direct Burial and Grounding Bonding Applications