Aluminum Lay-In Connectors For Copper & Aluminum Conductors #4 - Aluminum Lay-In Conductors make your job easier.
Aluminum Lay-In Connectors For Copper & Aluminum Conductors #4 features include:
- AWG: #4
- Wire Range: 4-14
- L: 1.05" x Width: 0.47" x Height: 0.78"
- Bolt Size: 0.26"
- Open face design allows installer to quickly lay-in the grounding conductor as a jumper to multiple conduits with no break in the ground conductor
- Aluminum lay-in conductors are designed for use on Conduit Grounding Bushings and other Grounding Applications
- Excellent for tapping off main conductor without cutting due to lay in feature
- Manufactured from high strength 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy to insure both maximum strength and conductivity
- AL9CU Dual rated for both Copper and Aluminum conductors
- Lay-in conductors are Electro Tin Plated to provide low contact resistance and protection against corrosion
- UL486B/CSA Listed