87106 Flush Mount Home Network Media Enclosure Panel with Hinged Door 19"
- Usually ships in 2-3 days.
Large Home Network Enclosures with Hinged Door - Flush Mount - This low-profile Home Network Panel sits flush for a subtle look.
Media enclosure is the ideal solution to organize the telephone, TV, audio, and high-speed data network for an apartment, condo, or smaller home. The sturdy design and functionality facilitate installation, reducing job-site labor costs, and making it easier for the DIY'er to put some order to the bird's nest of cables that make up most home networks.
- Flush Mount
- 14.625” W x 19”H x 3.75”D
- Holds up to 16 Modules 1-7/8” (H) or 8 Modules 2-7/8” (H)
- Our innovative series of modules and enclosures manage and distribute voice, video, data, and audio on a fully flexible and customizable platform
- Flush Home Network Panel Holds 8 to 16 Modules
- Small Surface Home Network Panel Holds 3 to 4 Modules
- Provides a fast and easy access point for all voice, audio, video and data connections
- Media Center modules snap into place (no tool required), precise hole spacing allows flexibility for mounting
- Fully integrates, manages and distributes broadband and multimedia services
- Choose between Surface and Recessed units
- Small Surface Home Network Panel uses multiple knock-outs and pre-punched holes for fast and easy installations
- Includes raised mounting rails to create a clean wiring channel behind mounted modules
- Features 180° captured hinge cover design for easy access and positive closing latch
- Modules can be mounted in Enclosure or mounted as individual units directly on any surface - simply remove existing push pins and insert screw to fasten on desired surface
- Fully supported broadband and multimedia integration
- All enclosures have a keyed latch installed for positive closure and added security
- 18 Gauge steel construction provides strength and excellent EMI/RFI protection
- Multiple knock outs and pre punched holes accommodate tie wraps, mounting screws, ground screws, and wire bundles.
- Raised mounting rails provide clean wiring channel behind mounted modules