82045 Lighted Toggle Switch Single Pole 15A 120/277V Illuminated Switch Clear
- Usually ships in 2-3 days.
Back Lit Toggle Switch Single Pole 15A-120/277V - Zinc-plated Back Lit Toggle Switch.
Illuminated Switch is a clear-toggle-style device with a locator light that illuminates while in the off position to help you find the switch in dark rooms. The UL-listed switch is compatible with toggle wall plates and is recommended for replacing most standard single-pole switches.
- Back Lit (Lighted when load is OFF)
- Clear Toggle
- Single Pole,
- Single Location on/Off
- 15-Amp, 120/277V
- Made of GE Lexan
- Steel mounting strap Zinc-Plated for corrosion resistance
- Washer-type break-off plaster ear for best flush alignment
- Captive mounting screws
- Back and side wiring for easy installation
- Large head combination screws for quick wiring
- Easy Access Green Hex Head Ground Screw
- Accepts #12 or #14 Stranded or Solid Copper wire(Push-In #14 Solid only)
- Copper Wire Only
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 167°F
- UL 94V-2 Flame Rating
- UL listed
Received order Thank You. The switches
Rocked and Rolled in fast. Great Job AC/DC.
Very good product
Works just as advertised
Good quality older design. On this switch, the entire handle/toggle lights up. Best price too.
We use a lot of these switches in our facilities around the faculty, clear easy to find switch.