Back Lit Toggle Switch Single Pole 15A-120/277V - Zinc-plated Back Lit Toggle Switch.
Illuminated Switch is a clear-toggle-style device with a locator light that illuminates while in the off position to help you find the switch in dark rooms. The UL-listed switch is compatible with toggle wall plates and is recommended for replacing most standard single-pole switches.
- Back Lit (Lighted when load is OFF)
- Clear Toggle
- Single Pole,
- Single Location on/Off
- 15-Amp, 120/277V
- Made of GE Lexan
- Steel mounting strap Zinc-Plated for corrosion resistance
- Washer-type break-off plaster ear for best flush alignment
- Captive mounting screws
- Back and side wiring for easy installation
- Large head combination screws for quick wiring
- Easy Access Green Hex Head Ground Screw
- Accepts #12 or #14 Stranded or Solid Copper wire(Push-In #14 Solid only)
- Copper Wire Only
- Temperature Rating: -40°F to 167°F
- UL 94V-2 Flame Rating
- UL listed
These switches work and do have very dim lights, but I have other lighted switches, both neon & clear that are visible in daylight. These are very dim and not easy to see even when dark.
Received in good order and time. Good company to work with
Received order Thank You. The switches Rocked and Rolled in fast. Great Job AC/DC.
Very good product
Works just as advertised
Good quality older design. On this switch, the entire handle/toggle lights up. Best price too.