FREE SHIPPING. Limited supply.
10-7501G2 Generator transfer switch kit with "G2" series 30A,
10 circuit switch, 30A inlet box and 30A, 10 ft. power cord. Your new EmerGen
Switch (EGS) will provide you with a way to safely utilize your generator power
through your existing electrical wiring during a power outage.
- Model Number: 10-7501G2 EGS107501G2KIT (Latest Model
- Maximum Combined Loads at 250 VAC: 30-Amp
- Total Circuits: 10
- Number of 15A Circuits: 6
- Number of 20A Circuits: 4
- 7500-Watt Max. Generator Running Capacity
- Wattmeter Included
Includes outdoor Generator wall inlet. Use with any portable generator that has up to 30-Amp
output, NEMA L1430. Double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the
possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when
power is restored. 2 pole circuits allow 240-Volt circuits - perfect for well
or sump pump applications. If a two-pole circuit is not needed, the tie bar can be
removed to allow for two single pole circuits. Weatherproof: Can be installed indoor or outdoor - easily
wires up to Outdoor rated NEMA 3R rainproof 30-Amp power inlet box (included)
- Transfer switch is compatible with all load centers and
specifically approved with Challenger, Cutler Hammer, Murray, Siemens, Bryant,
GE, Square D Homeline, Siemens, Square D QO and Westinghouse load centers
- Also includes NEMA14-30 10 ft. 30-Amp power cord set.
- Kit will work with 120/240V single phase AC NEMA L14-20R or
L14-30R factory equipped generators
- Surface mount indoor or outdoor rated
- UL Recognized, ANSI Certified, CSA Listed
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Dimensions: Height 13.5” x Depth 4.75” x Width 8.25”
Click here for Owner's Manual and Installation
- The logical way to control portable generator power!
- Select the circuits you want energized when the electricity
fails in your neighborhood.
- The installation instructions and corresponding DVD
(included) will show you how easy it is to install.
- Eliminate those dangerous extension cords.
- Switch yields enough hot circuits to keep your home and
family safe and comfortable.
- It is rewired and has built-in wattage meters to allow load
balancing. Don't be left in the dark!
** Consult an
electrician before purchasing this kit, a licensed electrician is highly
advised to install this product.