FREE SHIPPING. Limited supply.
10-7501G2 Generator transfer switch kit with "G2" series 30A, 10 circuit switch, 30A inlet box and 30A, 10 ft. power cord. Your new EmerGen Switch (EGS) will provide you with a way to safely utilize your generator power through your existing electrical wiring during a power outage.
Your new EmerGen Switch (EGS) will provide you with a way to safely utilize your generator power through your existing electrical wiring during a power outage. You’ll install your switch next to your home’s electrical panel load center and then you’ll connect circuit breaker wires to the transfer switch’s circuits. Once you power up your portable generator, you will manually turn on each switch and that generator energy is transferred as electrical power and goes through the house circuits you have previously chosen. Your EmerGen Switch is easy for a licensed electrician or qualified professional to install, safe for a homeowner to operate, and will work with 120/240V single phase AC generators, factory equipped with NEMA type receptacles L14-20R or L14-30R. Your EmerGen Switch cannot permit connection to both utility and generator power at the same time eliminating the possibility of back feeding.
- Model Number: 10-7501G2 EGS107501G2KIT (Latest Model Generation 2)
- Maximum Combined Loads at 250 VAC: 30-Amp
- Total Circuits: 10
- Number of 15A Circuits: 6
- Number of 20A Circuits: 4
- 7500-Watt Max. Generator Running Capacity
- Wattmeters Included
- Includes outdoor Generator wall inlet
- Use with any portable generator that has up to 30-Amp output, NEMA L1430
- Double throw rocker switches absolutely eliminate the possibility of power back feeding to the utility line or to your generator when power is restored
- 2 pole circuits allows 240-Volt circuits - perfect for well or sump pump applications,
- If a two pole circuit is not needed, the tie bar can be removed to allow for two single pole circuits
- Weatherproof: Can be installed indoor or outdoor - easily wires up to Outdoor rated NEMA 3R rainproof 30-Amp power inlet box (included)
- Transfer switch is compatible with all load centers and specifically approved with Challenger, Cutler Hammer, Murray, Siemens, Bryant, GE, Square D Homeline, Siemens, Square D QO and Westinghouse load centers
- Also includes NEMA14-30 10 ft. 30-Amp power cord set.
- Kit will work with 120/240V single phase AC NEMA L14-20R or L14-30R factory equipped generators
- Surface mount indoor or outdoor rated
- UL Recognized, ANSI Certified, CSA Listed
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Dimensions: Height 13.5” x Depth 4.75” x Width 8.25”
- PDF: Click here for Operation Guide
- PDF: Click here for Owner's Manual and Installation Instructions.
- The logical way to control portable generator power!
- Select the circuits you want energized when the electricity fails in your neighborhood.
- The installation instructions and corresponding DVD (included) will show you how easy it is to install.
- Eliminate those dangerous extension cords.
- Switch yields enough hot circuits to keep your home and family safe and comfortable.
- It is rewired and has build-in wattage meters to allow load balancing. Don't be left in the dark!
** Consult an electrician before purchasing this kit, a licensed electrician is highly advised to install this product.
Frequently Asked Question: What size breakers can I hook up to this panel?- 15A & 20A circuits. Identify the load center circuits you’ve determined are 15 amps or less. Designate each EmerGen Switch circuit that will be used. Identify the load center circuits that are 20 amps. Designate these circuits for use on the 20 amp EmerGen Switch circuits. ANY CIRCUIT GREATER THAN 20A CANNOT BE CONNECTED!