Heat Shrink End Caps 3.5" .75"-.22" 2-4/0AWG - Easy to use Heat Shrink Plastic End Cap.
Heat Shrink End Caps 3.5" .75"-.22" 2-4/0AWG features include:
- Cable Range: #2 through 4/0 AWG
- Length: 3.5"
- Diameter Before Shrinking: 0.75"
- Diameter After Shrinking: 0.22"
- Wall Thickness: .08"
- Heat Shrink Plastic End Caps are a simple & effective method for sealing cable ends, pipe, conduit or similar items
- Superior resistance to weathering, moisture contamination, adverse environmental conditions & common fluid solvents
- Adhesive liner provides complete environmental protection and insulation
- Heat indicating lines
- Valved end cap available for pressurized applications
- Continuous operating temperature from -67°F to 230°F (-55°C to 110°C)
- Heat shrink end cap is rated from 1000V 194°F (90-DegreeC) continuous use
- UL486D Listed
- Shrink temperature of 248°F (120°C)
- Black Color