39056 Photocontrols Locking Type Shorting Cap No Surge Protection
- Usually ships in 2-3 days.
Photocontrols Locking Type Shorting Cap 480V - Locking Photo Controls secure your light settings.
Turn-lock shorting cap is a secure method for closing primary circuits. This convenient NEMA locking-type receptacle is calibrated to work for 480V, and its top quality construction makes it a tough product meant to resist the elements. The gasket is made from durable material, making it long lasting and providing secure, weatherproof protection. There is no other choice for an all-around, top quality shorting cap that provides security and reliability in any weather. Note: Not compatible for LED fixtures.
- For testing twist-lock photocontrols while under maintenance
- Locking Shorting Cap typically mounts in dusk to dawn fixtures
- Tungsten Rating: 7200W
- Ballast Rating: 7200VA
- UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Cover
- High Impact Polybutylene Terephthalate Base
- IP65 Protection While Installed
- UL Listed