Nylon Strain Relief Connector With Strain Relief .20"-.39" - Strain Relief Cable Glands are easy on cables.
Nylon Strain Relief Connector -Metric Thread (With Strain Relief) .20"-.39" features include:
- Cable Range: .20" - .39"
- Mounting Hole: .63"
- Extended Cord Support Strain Relief Feature
- Seal & clamp system allows the cord connector to tighten in a circular sequence on the sealing ring to give outstanding strain relief without twisting or damaging the cable
- Simply push the cable through the liquid tight Nylon strain relief & tighten locknut for quick installation
- Threads into your panel for clearance, locknut included
- Internal Ratchet with Self-Locking feature protects against vibrations
- ‘Collet’ design of body accommodates various size cords, cables, tubing, etc.
- Nylon Metric thread cable glands body material is resistant to most common chemicals & solvents
- For best results, use the minimum size that fits into your cable
- No disassembly required
- Made of UL approved NYLON 66, 94V-2 (Black)
- IP68 Rated Submersible & Dustproof
- UL Recognized
- 94V-2 Flame Rating
- Temperature Rating: -22°F to 140°F