Nylon Strain Relief Connector .51"-.71" - Very versatile Nylon Strain Relief Connector for wire and cable.
Nylon Strain Relief Connector .51"-.71" features include:
- Simply push the cable through the liquid tight nylon cable glands & tighten nut for quick installation
- Threads into your panel or for clearance, locknut included
- Internal ratchet provides self-locking against vibration
- ‘Collet’ design of body accommodates various size cords, cables, tubing, etc.
- Seal & clamp system allows the cord Connectorto tighten in a Circuitular sequence on the sealing ringto give outstanding strain relief without twisting or damaging the cable
- Nylon cable gland body material is resistantto most common chemicals & solvents
- For best results, use the minimum size that fits into your cable
- No disassembly required
- Made of UL approved NYLON 66, 94V-2 (Black)
- Does not have NPT threading
- 22534-22542 UR Listed Weatherproof
- Dimension Measurements = Inches