Plastic Cable Clamps 1/4" - A lightweight, durable Plastic Clamp for Cables, tubing or wire.
Plastic Cable Clamps 1/4" features include:
- Size: 1/4" (Closed Position)
- Natural Color White
- Width: 0.39"
- Screw hole: 0.18"
- Our plastic cable clamps secure cable, tubing, wires, fiber optics, etc.
- Used for construction, maintenance and assembly line operations
- Use in control cabinets, panels and general applications
- Molded in the open position for easy assembly
- Tough, durable, yet extremely lightweight
- Working Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Plastic cable clamps have clean, smooth edges to prevent abrasion & for easy handling
- Use with #10 screw (.18”) (not included)
- Made from UL approved Nylon 6/6, 94V-2