19012 Tilt-in Romex Tomic Connector Steel 1/2" TO1
- Usually ships in 2-3 days.
Tilt-in NM Cable Connectors 1/2" - Steel - Steel Tilt-in NM Cable Connectors - Used To terminate one or more Non-Metallic Sheathed Cables to a Knockout in a dry location box or enclosure.
Tilt-in NM Cable Connectors - Steel 1/2" features include:
- Trade KO Size: 1/2"
- Terminate one or more Non-Metallic Sheathed Cables to a Knockout in a dry location box or enclosure
- For use with NM Non-metallic Cable, such as Romex, SO, SJ
- Connector, Clamp Type, Two-Piece, Steel, Size K.O. 1/2 Inch
- Connect non-metallic cable to box or enclosure, locknut not required.
- Zinc Plated Steel
Old fashion connectors, we use these for our range/dryer cords.
Fast and free shipping.