- STRUT FITTINGS & SPRING STEEL
- Beam Clamps
- 18111 Universal Beam Clamp Steel 1/2" Flange #10-24 Rod
Beam Clamps Universal - Steel 1/2" Flange #10-24 Rod - Easy installation with Conduit Hangers, Bridle Rings and Threaded Rod.
20-Thread Beam Clamp attaches to the outside of a beam, girder or similar structure to provide a mounting base for attachment of a conduit hanger. It eliminates the need to drill a hole through the beam. Conduit hanger can be connected directly or with a threaded rod.
- Flange: 1/2"
- Thread Size: #10-24
- Bottom Hole Static Load Limit: 75 lbs.
- Screw Dimensions: 1/4-20 x 1"
- Provides a mounting base for attachment of a conduit hanger
- Clamps on the outside of the beam, no need to drill
- UL and CSA listed
- Used with Conduit Hangers, Bridle Rings and Threaded Rod
- Tapped for Rods - bottom and back
- Case Hardened Steel Set Screw tapped at an angle locks on beam
- Zinc Plated Steel