3/8" Romex Connector - Zinc Die Cast - 3/8" Romex Connector for Terminating Romex Cable To a Steel Box. Two Screw Non-Metallic Cable Clamp Connector, to join non-metallic sheathed cable and flexible cord to steel outlet boxes or other metal enclosures. A reversible locknut cuts through protective coatings on boxes and enclosures to preserve grounding.
- Size: Standard 3/8" Wire Connector
- Connector, Strap, Two Screw, Zinc Die Cast, Oval Cable, Size K.O. 1/2"
- Connect Romex Non-Metallic Sheath Cable and Flexible Cord from .3" to .45" in diameter to Outlet Boxes, Enclosures, or Raceway Systems
- Zinc Die Cast
- Assembled with Zinc Die Cast Locknut and Combo Screws
- 3/8" Romex Connector
- UL/CSA Listed
- Fits 1/2" KOs
- For connecting 14/2, 14/3, 14/4, 12/2, 12/3, 12/4 Romex Wire
- Zinc-plated steel clamp and screws
- For indoor use only
- Screws compatible with Phillips, slotted and square screwdrivers
- Resists corrosion
- UL and CSA safety listings
- acdcUSA.com, a subsidiary of ACDC USA Electric Lighting Supply Company
Applications :For connecting nonmetallic Romex cable to box or enclosure. It can be used for one or two cables. Also suitable for use with 18/3 to 12/3 SJO Cords.
Very quick ship, arrived the next day, we have order 5000 of these connectors and free shipping.
Didn't feel like going to Lowes/Home Depot so I sad down and ordered this. Works just like the ones in Lowes/Home Depot. Very good.
Good quality, good price. Best value in bulk.
Cheaper than Home Depot, basic romex connector..