Vinyl Insulated Female Disconnects - 16-14 Wire, .020x.187 Tab - Female Vinyl Insulated Disconnectors for electrical work.
Vinyl Insulated Female Disconnects - 16-14 Wire, .020x.187 Tab features include:
- Wire Size: 16-14
- NEMA TAB: .020 x .187
- Female Disconnects are Vinyl Insulated
- Color Coded insulation for easy identification
- Manufactured from High Strength Brass
- Electro-Tin Plated for corrosion resistance
- Easy Entry Expanded Insulation eliminates strand “Hang Up”, increasing crimping rates and provides mechanical strain relief
- Wire range stamped on the surface for easy interpretation
- Terminal Barrel has Butted Seam
- Serrated Barrel provides excellent electrical contact & resistance to pull-out forces
- 167°F (75°C) 300 Volts Max
- Maximum Electric Current: 22 AWG - 3 Amp, 20 AWG - 4 Amp, 18 AWG - 7 Amp, 16 AWG - 10 Amp, 14 AWG - 15 Amp, 12 AWG - 20 Amp, 10 AWG - 24 Amp
- cULus Listed
- Pack Of 100pcs.